HI! Me again…Look at me! I am so cute in my Seahawks gear…I LOVE my Hawks! Besides that…I am on a quest to release 100 pounds ASAP and understand why I have such a crappy relationship with food! This blog is about about a couple of things…
- 30/10 Weight Loss for Life- the program I am participating in to release my weight.
- The journey of self discovery- why do I have a not-so-good relationship with food and discovering why I am holding on to this weight?
- To keep myself accountable to my goals.
- To make my journey public. If something is not public it is hidden and keeping some things hidden is just not a good idea. So by making them public I can start to get healthy and understand why I do the things that I do.
- To hopefully help others who are thinking what I am thinking and feeling like I am feeling. Finding good quality info on 30/10 is a challenge and I think the more informed you are about something the better a decision you can make! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
- Build a support community for myself and ANYONE else struggling. This is a safe place to learn and share and grow even though I don’t “know” you. But I do know you…we re struggling with the same thing and life is just a big struggle.
So enjoy! GO HAWKS!